- Bodoma Garifuna (Honduras)
- IMPACT Repertory Theatre (U.S.A.)
- New York African Chorus (Continental Africa)
- Pauline Jean Trio (Haiti)
- Taeko & Gaika Mass Choir (Japan)
- Yoshi Amao & Samurai Crew (Japan)
- Keith “The Captain” Gamble (U.S.A.)
- Visual Artist & Photography video display of Harlem Arts Alliance member’s and member partner’s work
MCs: Yoshi Amao & Victor Burt
Date and Time: Friday, March 19, 2010 – 7:00pm
Location: Hip Hop Culture Center in Harlem, 2309 Frederick Douglass Blvd (at 124th Street), 2nd Floor of the Magic Johnson Theatre
Price: $25 General Public & $20 Harlem Arts Alliance Members. Advance Ticket Purchase Recommended. To purchase, click here.
The 1st International Arts Festival is produced by the Harlem Arts Alliance in association with Joyce Ademumi and Kyoko Uchiki and is sponsored, in part, by the Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone Development Corp., JP Morgan Chase, the NYC Department of Cultural Affairs, the New York State Council on the Arts, the Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce.
About the Author (Author Profile)
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.