To read the full article in the Right Wing News, click here.
There’s a couple more days until the conference. It’s going to be interesting to see who show’s up.
To learn more about the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s 19th Annual Legislative Conference, click here. Highlights of seminars include:
- A Public Briefing — The State of the Hispanic Economy
- Energy/Environment — Green energy solutions for Hispanic businesses; lowering costs
- Financial Services — Improving financial security and asset building
- Immigration — Employment verification systems and the future of immigration enforcement in the workplace
- Education — Improving education to better train and equip our future workforce
- Chamber Training — How You and Your Members Can Get the Inside Track on Government Contracts and Grants
- Media Training for Chamber Executives
Also, Congresswoman Nydia M. VelÃ¡zquez from New York will be one of the Democrats speaking.
About the Author (Author Profile)
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.